Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Dream… A Personal Library

"A dream is a wish your heart makes…" ~ Cinderella



If that's true, then my heart's wish is for a well stocked personal library. I KNOW! I'm such a nerd! But when I daydream about my ideal home, the number one thing I envision is a beautiful room filled with row after row of books. *wistful sigh*

Currently, I arrange all of my books on their shelves in color order. I love looking out at the rainbow of book spines… It makes my heart happy!

Hopefully, this summer I'll be moving into a cute little apartment and starting my own house of dreams. And I want my living room to look something like this:



What about you guys? Got any pics of your dream library? If so, share a link in the comments!


Happy reading, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment